Comwords offers you individually designed language courses with a small number of participants, that are based on the Common European Language Reference Framework (CEFR) - courses tailored to your needs and TÜV-certified.
- Courses with a smaller number of participants (max. 12),
- Comfortable and relaxed learning atmosphere with competent and professionally trained teaching staff,
- Course completion in our classrooms or directly at your operating location,
- Course participation after individual needs analysis and placement assessment,
- Course certificate upon completion,
- Courses in modular form with focus on: general language development for business & technology,
- English preparation courses for the London Chamber of Commerce exam - LCCI,
- Comprehensive support regarding optional language studies abroad.
Additionally, we offer workshops for the development of soft-skills, and in particular, presentation and negotiation techniques, realistic and practical (intercultural) correspondence and telephone training. For short-term stays abroad, we are happy to help you by offering intensive courses for the best possible preparation for your stay abroad.
We offer tailor-made concepts for you, your company or private seminars within the scope of 66 currently certified language courses according to AZAV. These language workshops are geared to the current requirements of the labor market and the European Language Reference Framework (CEFR) and can be supported as funded further training courses by the Federal Employment Agency or among others by the Federal Education Funding Program. Workshops focus on real-life everyday work situations where a foreign language is required, they are divided into skill modules and individual learning units, and are therefore flexible and adaptable to your needs.
We would be happy to send you a non-binding overview of available courses upon request.
As part of our course offerings, we will be happy to advise you on the possibilities of receiving financial funding according to ESF (European Social Fund) for yourself or your employees, with the help of an education voucher from the federal employment agency (Agentur für Arbeit) or with the use of a federal education funding program (Bundesprogramms Bildungsprämie). Education secures the future competitiveness of your employees and therefore, your company. Receive funding support from one of the respective programs for further education or qualification measures for you or your employees, then select the appropriate language course based upon your individual requirements.
Contact us today and let us advise you on the possibilities of funded training!